WE DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
While the square footage of your home is essential to calculate how large your furnace should be, the shape of your home and the rooms within it can have as much or more of an effect on how well the new system heats your house. We take the time to assess and evaluate all of this before we begin each project. Sometimes modifications in the routing of the air makes all the difference.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO REPLACE?
While the typical furnace lasts between 15 to 20 years, there are some signs to help you know your unit needs to be replaced:
- Frequent repairs to the furnace during the last two to three years
- Heat is not being distributed well, resulting in cold spots in certain rooms or areas
- Significantly rising energy bills compared to the last few years—since you need to crank the heat to achieve warmth
- Odd smells or weird noises which could indicate physical damage to the unit
While there is always a balance between repair or replace, We stand behind our name and provide truthful advice that you can rely on. Both families and commercial businesses rely on us and we take that responsibility seriously.
Finding the right contractor in the Temecula/Murietta area is not always easy, but our training and decades of experience puts you in good hands. Legend Service Center Inc. has the skills and expertise you can rely on to install the following:
- New construction furnaces
- Replacement furnaces
Don’t put your property in the wrong hands. Call (760) 631-8397 to get your new furnace installed and running smoothly in no time.